Life

"I wake up every morning determined both to change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day a little difficult."
-- E.B. White

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Celebration Meal!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, The. I need more explanation than that! Are you celebrating Father's Day? What is that delicious-looking sauce? What are you cooking the meat on, and can I learn to do that, too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna!

    This was not for Father's day, our fathers day meal was...ridiculous! :-P
    There was much more than what you see here.

    The sauces that you see are miso based sauces.

    The meat is frozen brisket sliced supper thinly and cooked on a table top hot pan.

    The assorted sides are korean mashed potatoes, pickled daikon, steamed broccoli.

    And you can learn to do this but you can experience it first hand at

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/tahoe-galbi-los-angeles#query:all%20you%20can%20eat%20korean%20bbq

    or

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/sanya-los-angeles

    As for the occasion, I lead a workout group (Crossfit Ontario) and this was our two month celebration together. A little indulgence after two extremely difficult months exercising.

    ReplyDelete