Life

"I wake up every morning determined both to change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day a little difficult."
-- E.B. White

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2 month transformation with more to go!

Photos were take April 19th, May 19th, and June 19th.
I am looking forward to my July 19th picture.

Food Philosophy:
Lean meats, Vegetables (A lot of Vegetables), Protein Shake, Nuts, Some Fruit
Period.

Fitness Philosophy:
Strength/Conditioning
Gymnastics/Calisthenics
Stamina/Endurance
Agility
Have fun doing crazy things!


4 comments:

  1. You should come out and join us sometime!

    Although, I am leaving the country next week but I will be leaving a workout plan with my team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The,
    I just reread through your posts to get inspired, as I am at a total stand-still in my learning process. Three things are running through my head right now: 1) Where did you go? 2) Your mom is very beautiful and 3) I need a mentor.
    Post soon!
    -Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna!

    I have been MIA for the past month because I have been in Europe!

    I am just starting to get back into the flow of things.

    I will post pictures and stories soon!

    And yes, I am very fortunate to have such a beautiful mother.

    ReplyDelete