Life

"I wake up every morning determined both to change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day a little difficult."
-- E.B. White

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A little morning abstract

Blurry Morning
Title: A1

I woke up this morning with a little more eye crumb than usual.
After accidentally rubbing it into my eyes,
I got to enjoy the morning light in somewhat of an opaque haze
and then I saw something interesting so I just quickly snapped a picture of it.
ISO was still very high and automatic focus was off so what I got was very much what I had seen.


California Condor at Montana de Oro
I had snapped this shot a long time ago with a telephoto lens but lost track of it since there are over 600 pictures in my Montana De Oro folder but last night, I came across it while I was experimenting with some HDR photos. I didn't have much luck with my early runs with HDR photography (clouds were moving just a little too quickly that day), I was able to take a little about what I learned about highlights and shadows to brighten this one up a little more.
I especially enjoy how the texture of the wood became more pronounced in this picture as well the the detailed colorings on the condors wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment