Life

"I wake up every morning determined both to change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day a little difficult."
-- E.B. White

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Argus C3

I first saw an Argus C3 at a swap meet while looking for a Nikon F.

I have been shooting with it every here and there whenever I am home and get the chance so this first roll of film actually spans several months.

I had no idea what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. The pictures had a very retro feel them, just like when you look at old pictures where the colors are a little bit faded and it has a slightly off tinge.

Here are few of my favorites:

Had a little too much...

Home

Sunset at the neighborhood park

Accidental overexposure. I going to put a roll of black and white in next time and do these intentionally.

Love Life

I do notice a very distinct haze in these pictures. It must be from the lens, perhaps some sort of fungus but this is probably the best 8 dollars I ever spent on a camera...

Otto, Pilot, Boris

No comments:

Post a Comment