Life

"I wake up every morning determined both to change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day a little difficult."
-- E.B. White

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Disney Concert Hall? Check

"Shadow and Steel"

"Off Kilter"

"Looking Down Grand"
"Iris"

"Abstract"

The great fun and challenge about this photo shoot was that I did it very little light and that is actually one of my favorite shooting conditions because if you have a stable surface, you have the potential of capturing things that you originally didn't plan on capturing.
But with the Disney concert hall, you are surrounded by so much it actually makes it very difficult to be aware of everything but once I got a feel for the geometry and shapes and lines and surfaces, everything just fell into place and by using the unique surfaces of the concert hall as my tripod, it added a very natural element to the composition of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment