Life

"I wake up every morning determined both to change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day a little difficult."
-- E.B. White

Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Life is a Beautiful Struggle"
Friday, September 11, 2009
Home

I've known this guy since we were in Kindergarten.
He was my first friend.
He was my first best friend.
He had the meanest Wolverine drawing from k-6th grade.
It was the kind of Wolverine drawing that we traded our prized chicken patties for.

I just had my camera on my lap and I snapped this picture ranodmly while we were talking about some of our best and worst childhood memories -
Like the time so and so ripped his pants,
or fell off a tree, or set off the fire cracker, etc.
And only when I had uploaded onto my computer later that night,
did I remember what we had talked about and I thought,
"how true how true, it has been a beautiful struggle"




No comments:

Post a Comment